Dental Crowns – Groveport, OH
Custom-Made, Strong, & Beautiful Smiles
At Sedalia Dental, we offer all of the services our patients need to stay happy and healthy, which is why we have personalized dental crowns. If you have a tooth with damage, decay, chips, or other issues, we can use a dental crown to restore it back to its full health and beauty. Our experienced team utilizes quality materials with advanced technology to deliver you amazing, natural-looking results. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about dental crowns in Groveport.
Why Choose Sedalia Dental for Dental Crowns?
- High-Quality Dental Materials
- Digital Impression System
- Experienced Team of Dentists
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are custom-made dental restorations that are designed to cover or cap the entire visible portions of teeth. A dental crown gets its name because it’s placed on top of an existing natural tooth, restoring it back to its full beauty and strength. We custom make our dental crowns to match the size, shape, and color of the rest of your natural teeth, allowing for a seamless and stunning restoration.
Candidates for Dental Crowns
You may be wondering if a dental crown is right for you, and the best way to know is to visit our office. We will carefully examine your smile before recommending the proper treatment. Patients who could benefit from crowns will usually have:
- Decayed or damaged teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Permanently discolored enamel
The Dental Crowns Procedure
Typically, getting your dental crown will take two appointments. During the first, we will prepare your tooth, removing a slight portion of your enamel to accommodate the restoration. Then, we’ll take digital impressions of your smile, which is used to create your personalized crown. You’ll leave our office with a temporary crown to maintain appearance, but you’ll return in just a few weeks. One of our experienced dentists will ensure that you’re happy with the results before permanently placing the crown.
The Benefits of Dental Crowns
We offer dental crowns because of the many benefits patients can enjoy after getting them, including:
- Natural results: Our dental crowns can be matched to the exact size, shape, and shade of your healthy teeth for seamless and natural results.
- Versatility: If you have a broken tooth in Groveport, a dental crown can help, but it can also solve problems like permanent discoloration and misshapen teeth.
- Durability: With proper care, your dental crowns can last up to 15 years! Just remember to brush, floss, and visit our office for routine checkups and cleanings.
- Easy process: The process for getting crowns is easy, straightforward, and comfortable.
Are you ready to restore your smile with dental crowns? Contact our friendly front desk team today to get to take your first step toward a beautiful and healthy set of teeth.