CEREC® One-Visit Dental Restorations – Groveport, OH
Beautiful Dental Crowns in Less Time
Do you have a broken tooth or a large cavity that needs to be repaired? Most dental offices will tell you that it takes at least two appointments to do so, but at Sedalia Dental, we’re happy to say we can now accomplish this in just one! CEREC technology gives us the ability to mill and place beautiful restorations in a single visit to our dental office, helping Columbus patients get what they need on their schedule.
Why Choose Sedalia Dental for CEREC® One-Visit Dental Restoration?
- Custom-made dental crowns in just one appointment
- Quality matches any lab-made dental crown
- Made using natural-looking dental porcelain
What is CEREC?
CEREC stands for “chairside economical restoration of esthetic ceramics,” and while that might be a mouthful, the way it works is actually quite straightforward.
Your dentist will start by taking a digital scan of your tooth, and this will be fed into a computer-assisted design program. This is what they’ll use to “sculpt” your crown, choosing the perfect shape, size, and color. Once that is finished, this design will be given to our in-house milling machine, which will carve the crown out of a solid block of dental porcelain. Once it’s ready, your dentist will make a few final adjustments before placing it into your mouth. Altogether, the process only takes about an hour and doesn’t require any follow-up visits.
Why Patients Love CEREC
- Speed: Getting a custom-made crown used to require at least two visits to the dentist’s office, but at Sedalia Dental, you can now get one in just a single appointment.
- Quality: CEREC crowns are made of 100% dental porcelain, giving them a natural appearance, and they are also just as durable as any lab-made crown.
- No Goopy Impressions: Impressions with CEREC are taken digitally, meaning you won’t have to bite down into cold and odd-tasting dental putty.
Schedule an Appointment
If you have a tooth in need of repair, CEREC can help you get what you need in just a fraction of the time compared to other dental offices without losing an ounce of quality. To schedule an appointment, contact us today.